Вход | Регистрация | FAQ
Anonymous

FTP or file manage of webhosting

+ Ответить

Re: FTP or file manage of webhosting

88contactnumber1 » Пн ноя 28, 2016 8:45 am

i try FileZilla and cuteftp both are good ftp software but i prefer filezilla because this one is more liter and easy to use
http://www.88contactnumber.in/

88contactnumber1

anjalisharma » Вс дек 25, 2016 5:54 am

FTP is really easy to manage but need little tech knowledge to do it.

anjalisharma

Roshan Roy » Вт апр 18, 2017 6:50 pm

fazechec писал(а):Yes, use File Zilla this is faster for editing. it will save you time and then other editors.

FileZilla is the nice and great choice by pro which is free FTP solution for both client and server. FileZilla is open source software distributed free of charge. Download FileZilla Client 3.25.1 latest version. Checkout latest features of FileZilla. You can also download this software from SourceForge.net it is a best and fastest editing editor for both PC and other device. You can do your stuff with some of clicks. You can use your own editor apps on your PC easily without any problem.
Stay updated with Recharge Offers for Mobile/ Prepaid/ Postpaid/ Shopping.http://www.couponmaal.com/paytm-coupons-promo-code-deals-discounts-and-offers/

Roshan Roy

dominhien » Чт авг 03, 2017 4:29 am

I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.

dominhien

muzair » Сб авг 19, 2017 5:48 am

Now day management of any file manager or ftp becomes very easy. Now lots of web hosting providers supporting on all of these things

Best fruits for diabetes

muzair

+ Ответить

1, 2